Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A random Review

Go down 

Warrriors and the social ideas
The idea of Warriors is a fun idea
A random Review I_vote_lcap67%A random Review I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
The idea of Warriors is intresting but your unsure
A random Review I_vote_lcap0%A random Review I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The idea of Warriors seems impossible
A random Review I_vote_lcap33%A random Review I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
arashiandame

arashiandame

A random Review Empty
PostSubject: A random Review   A random Review EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Ok here is a small Review about Warrorcats by Erin hunter, I found out about this series four years ago after my older brother randomly gave it to me. When you first opening the book if you have never heard what a prologue then your going to be pretty confused, once your over that bump you finally come to hear about the main character Rusty later known as Firestar. During this time Rusty is just a house cat dreaming of living in the wild, to be free, and explore the unknown. Along with his kit hood friend Smudge he thinks other wise, saying that the wild cats are all terrible horrible creatures, and as the protagonist Rusty doesn’t think so. While thinking about what his friend said rusty decides to find out for himself, leaping into the forest.
Now im stopping here since I don’t want to spoil the whole book, but as you can see if your not a fan of the whole hero, villain type of story this isn’t for you, plus if you don’t like a goody two shoes then again i wouldn’t read this. While others it may be a refreshing idea to try to imagine what your house hold cat is thinking and feeling, all in all its a give and take story some will like some will not in my opinion i enjoy the fantasy and adventure that you will experience in this series. Giving it a 4/5 stars
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

A random Review
Page 1 of 1