Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My little rivew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wudiin

Wudiin

My little rivew  Empty
PostSubject: My little rivew    My little rivew  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 am

Alright lets get crackian'.

This game was meant to teach kids about wolves and break down the whole 'OMG WOLVES ARE LIKE EVILS AND STUFF!' stryotype. HOWEVER the game and site are incredbly biset and the game hardly teaches about wolves as a whole.

For the first episode, rarely would a lone wolf ever be able to take on a full grown elk, God frobid a bull. They make it seem as if bears quake in fear of the wolf and that wolves prefer the lone lifestyle. They have unrealstic pelt colors and the game rarely connects to multi-player unless your computer is both new and the most up to date computer or PC. Players in MP have not a clue of the games rules or perpous, and act as if wolves could take on a bull elephant and win.

The main site is full of 15 year old mods, and 5 year old wolfaboos who take in NO consideration as to the hardsips ranchers face when a wolf pack kills off 6-13 of their calfs, or the inpact that the overpouplation of wolves could effect them. I don't know.

This game is fun for about a day or two, but it fails epicly in the art oof teaching the facts and mannaging its own MP.

STARS:*

Sorry for any spell fails, your truly: WUDIIN
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

My little rivew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little rivew    My little rivew  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 am

Love Love Love this review. Razz It expresses my thoughts not mentioned in my own review. ^^

I 100% agree with WQ being a horrid teacher, 5 year old wolfaboo's everywhere, and totally unrealistic in some aspects. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wudiin

Wudiin

My little rivew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little rivew    My little rivew  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Ikr? They make it seem as if ranchers are total derps who leave their cattle all alone in a wolf infested forest with no protection at all. They need to get a clue.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

My little rivew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little rivew    My little rivew  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Mhm. Fail Game fails at teaching wolfaboos in training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My little rivew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little rivew    My little rivew  Empty

Back to top Go down

My little rivew
Page 1 of 1