Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic 3D Blast Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

Sonic 3D Blast Review Empty
PostSubject: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Sonic 3D Blast Review Sonic3Dblast01

Well, the game isn't even really 3D, but it's a very clever pixel trick. Most Sonic fans don't like this game but I actually really enjoyed it.

Plot
So we know in the classic games, Robotnik converts animals into robots, well in this game he uses these little birds who Sonic is friends with. Sonic has to save all the little birds by destroying the robots. The birds then follow Sonic around in a trail (kind of like Snake) until the end of the level.

Gameplay
The slippery controls take some getting used to, but it's pretty good and you can't fall off any ledges, though there are a lot of spikes to watch out for. There is spikes galore in this game! One bad thing about it is that when you get hurt all the birds start flying around everywhere and you have to collect them all again. It's especially frustrating when the birds start flying over spikes and it adds a bit more of a challenge that the rest of the game lacks.

Although the game is pretty easy, one slip up can send you sprawling back to the last checkpoint.

Overall, I really liked the game. The last I played it was two years ago or something, but I still remember it really clearly and I had a lot of fun beating it.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Looks fun. Never got the chance to play it though. D:

But one thing I didnt like about the old Sonic games is that whenyou died you had to start from the VERY beginning of the level. And because of that, I never really got into 'em. Not until they added checkpoints. Then I could deal with it. xD

But Sonic Adventure 2:Battle was my very first Sonic game. So there's a reason why didnt like the old ones very much. Eye candy and such. xD That was eye candy for me back when I was little. Although SA2B had a rusty look to it, I still love playing it to this very day.
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah the first games are really challenging because of that. I only actually beat them when I downloaded a ROM on my computer, then you can press 'f5' or whatever wherever you are and then press 'f7' to load to where you last hit f5.

You can download them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They have 3D Blast too. The search bar is at the bottom on the left

I experienced the first games on the Megadrive and they were so hard xD Sonic and Knuckles was always my favourite ^^
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Lol I couldnt get into Sonic and Knuckles either cause I sucked so bad. xD I got the chance to play all the old skool games by getting Sonic Mega Collection+. They even have the comic series for you to view. ^^
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Cool! I never bothered to get Sonic Mega Collection because I knew i could just easily download the games xD
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah I never knew you could download em. I didnt have a cpu at the time so... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review   Sonic 3D Blast Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic 3D Blast Review
Page 1 of 1