Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift's review of Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DasSwift

DasSwift

Swift's review of Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Swift's review of Spirit   Swift's review of Spirit EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

What can I say, no matter how many people hate this movie, I love it. Even though it might be very cliche, you gotta love the amazing animation and the music. The story of Spirit and what he goes through is pretty awesome. Its based on the time when the Native Americans battle the American Army. Of course its sugarcoated for children, the real war was gruesome. I have watched this movie countless of times and it still never gets boring. I recommend it for all animation lovers and especially those who love horses. I rate it 5 stars!
Back to top Go down
http://roverdedog96.deviantart.com/
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Swift's review of Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift's review of Spirit   Swift's review of Spirit EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Im a sucker for this movie I must say. Ive only seen it a couple times but every time I see it I love it even more. The animation is so smooth. This movie rivals the smoothness of some of TLK's, my favorite animated movie of all time, best animation sequences. The fact that I love horses makes it all 10x better. x3
Back to top Go down

Swift's review of Spirit
Page 1 of 1