Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antilia ( A furry MMO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feral

Antilia ( A furry MMO) Empty
PostSubject: Antilia ( A furry MMO)   Antilia ( A furry MMO) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Well here's a game I found called Antilia..

The game is basically a furry-type game. You can play as a fox, a wolf, a kangaroo, but there will more races down the road along with possibly the ability to ' make your own '. The game is just in Alpha stages, and it already has cooking, fishing, housing, advanced character creation, basic survival ( which means it has a food bar, energy bar, and drink bar), basic crafting, job-like stuff like wood crafting, and so much more that I can't remember or list. They just added dynamic shadows to the game, and combat is going to be added next. The server is usually down, but sometimes it's up. The game isn't stable yet, as it just in it's alpha stages.

My only complaint is the character meshes, cause the faces really creep me out. However, I read that they are going to change the character meshes to something more nice looking pretty soon.

You can find this game here ---> http://antilia-game.com/index.php?page=Blog
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antilia ( A furry MMO)   Antilia ( A furry MMO) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 am

thank you much for the info!
Back to top Go down
https://creature-features.forumotion.com
feral

PostSubject: Re: Antilia ( A furry MMO)   Antilia ( A furry MMO) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 pm

No problem! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antilia ( A furry MMO)   Antilia ( A furry MMO) Empty

Back to top Go down

Antilia ( A furry MMO)
Page 1 of 1