Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wudiin's rivew for this movie.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wudiin

Wudiin

Wudiin's rivew for this movie. Empty
PostSubject: Wudiin's rivew for this movie.   Wudiin's rivew for this movie. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 am

First off, note I never saw it. I refuse to see ANYTHING that looks like a wolf- sparkle dog hybrid, the fact that the anatomy was horrid (and it was not a low budget movie!) and these fools didn't take any actual wolf behavior (sp?) into consideration also made me very angry. This movie was a wolfaboo magnet and was an insult to the animal it tried to sell off as 'flufflycuteomgtheywouldenthurtafly!’ A pair of wolves would never take on a grizzly bear, let alone a pack, nor would a single female be able to take down an elf alone.

The omegas in a real pack are respectful and submissive, not a bunch of idiotic derps.

In my opinion, if you have ANY honor and love for the wolf don’t degrade yourself by watching this pile of rubbish.

Stars: *
Back to top Go down

Wudiin's rivew for this movie.
Page 1 of 1