Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information & Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

Information & Review Empty
PostSubject: Information & Review   Information & Review EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:02 pm

>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<
>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<

When college student David moves in with Elizabeth (Liz) Pennykettle and her daughter Lucy, he finds that the house is full of dragons. Well not real dragons. Liz is a potter who sculpts nothing but little clay dragons, decorates the house with them and occasionally sells them at the market.

Or so David thinks.

David is soon plunged into an adventure involving dragons, witches and polar bears, ravens, and strange creatures from other worlds with the ability to posses humans.

These little sculpted dragons as David soon finds out, can move and think at their own will, but not everyone can see them.

I first found 'Icefire' when browsing at the bookstore. I bought it and instantly being a major dragon obsessed tween at the time, fell in love with it. I read the entire series until 'Darkfire' came out, and was pleasantly surprised but Chris d'Lacey's improved writing skills. I'm still waiting for the sixth book!

The series has an even balance of fantasy, romance, drama and action. I highly recommend it to any dragon lover!
Back to top Go down

Information & Review
Page 1 of 1