Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Empty
PostSubject: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Ty+the+Tasmanian+Tiger+2+Bush+RescueTy The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan 704261-ss_2_super Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Ty-the-tasmanian-tiger-2-bush-rescue-20041012050502729-000

Boss Cass is back! Reunite Bush Rescue!

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan 20swp6eTy The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Ty-the-tasmanian-tiger-3-20050630043710363_640w
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Ty-the-tasmanian-tiger-night-of-the-quinkan-20051115015825202

The Quikans are running amuck! Use your 'rangs and gadgets to knock them back where they came from!
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Quikans remind me of Heartless xD
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Oh. My. God. THEY DO. xDDDD I was thinking that when skimming for screenies.

"Those things look a lot like... DEFORMED HEARTLESS ON CRACK!"
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 pm

YES XD

Hey you've got to admit, the graphics on Ty games are pretty good. I've seen PS2 graphics that absolutely suck and I actually thought Square Enix's games were the only ones with good graphics, but Ty is pretty good. Atleast the gaming graphics, well the cutscenes are pretty rubbish but the CG cutscenes are way better and a lot smoother.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Yes thats very true. Alot of Ps2 games have that annoying boxy flat textury play to them. It irritates me to no end playing old games with that. Square Enix on the other hand, ALWAYS had great graphics. They always out did everyone back in the ps2 days. They still out do everyone now. Thats why they're my favorite game company. Them and Ubisoft. And Nintendo...and Sega.... xD

But Yeah the Ty games do have pretty good gameplay and smooth CG cuts. Thats one thing I liked about them.
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Yes and on other games the mouths don't fit to the voices xD they didn't really bother with animating the mouths properly. Another thing that annoys me is the cornery, jagged mouths when they're talking xD Even though that happens on KH too but not as badly xD

How about those games where they try to makes the humans look as realistic as possibly but they end up really plastic xD

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Grand-theft-auto-vice-city

^Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Large_HP5%20Game%20-%20Sirius%20Black-1181588595j3bdct8o

^Harry Potter 5 derpderp Sirius xD

LOL we've strayed off topic a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Lol we have xD But it has to do with games. So I suppose its acceptable. Very Happy

And yes, I do hate the plastic. Or when the characters fingers are stuck together. >.< And when their talking and their head is moving but their lips arent... Oh my god that drives me up the wall.
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah! That is just laziness right there. If you're gonna make a game, then do it properly!
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Yus! Square Enix should be everyones role model! Wait they did it before too...
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Oh ya HARRY POTTER xD
I never played that gaem though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger:Bush Rescue & Night of the Quinkan
Page 1 of 1