Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kao the Kangaroo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 pm

OK this game is a bit like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It's a 3d platformer with an Australian animal as the main character, except Kao the Kangaroo is a mish mash of a whole bunch of different things and it isn't Australian themed. There's beavers, and bears and those big African Parrots, sharks and loads of other stuff.

The first one is available on PC and on Gameboy Advanced, and some other things maybe, but I know NOTHING about it, I've never seen it in a shop. I did play the GBA version which I downloaded a ROM of, but I didn't really play it much because it sucked lol.

Kao the Kangaroo Kao

Kao the Kangaroo Round 2

This is one of the most replayed games of my childhood.

Kao the Kangaroo Kao-the-kangaroo-round-2-pcrip_491

Kao the Kangaroo Kao-the-kangaroo-round-2-20040709014415594_640w

Kao the Kangaroo Foto+Kao+the+Kangaroo:+Round+2

Kao the Kangaroo S26140_ng_1

Kao the Kangaroo Kao-the-kangaroo-round-2-20041207113638065_640w

Kao the Kangaroo Kao-the-kangaroo-round-2-20041207112540602_640w

This game is loads of fun. Kao is a boxing kangaroo and he has to rescue his friends. The Hunter is capturing all the animals and Kao needs to find them. Guide him through Forest, Lava, Ice and water until you have enough coins to get past the guard to the Hunter's city, and then fight the hunter.

There's loads of power-ups to unlock with yellow stars, and minigames with purple crystals. These can be hard to find as there's heaps of hidden rooms in the game. I spent a good amount of my childhood trying to find them all.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Reminds me of Crash Bandicoot. xD Oh the memories...

Anyway, this game looks trippy in a good way. Very Happy WANT.
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:40 am

It's heaps better than Crash Bandicoot, there's more to explore, and I love exploring games xD I have CB: Wrath of Cortex but I never really got far in it because I didn't enjoy it that much x3
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 am

I can understand how you wouldnt like Crash. I enjoyed the older ones. The newer ones are... ugh... I hate them. I like Crashes look in Wrath of Cortex though. With all the tatoo like markings. Very Happy And I liked that one, than they went on to Mind over Mutant.... MY GOD, if you havent played it than DONT! xD Its horrible.

Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Nope I haven't played any of those.

I have one more thread to make about another animal game o3o
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 am

Oh good! Razz
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 am

I just found out there is a third Kao game O_O I also found out that the games were made in Poland, I'm Polish and I didn't even know that!
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kao the Kangaroo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kao the Kangaroo   Kao the Kangaroo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kao the Kangaroo
Page 1 of 1