Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS AND LEARN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wudiin

Wudiin

READ THIS AND LEARN Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS AND LEARN   READ THIS AND LEARN EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 am

Leta get this show on the road!

TEF (The endless forest) is a game made with no perpous at all besides to make he player fell relaxed, hell it's almost not a game at all. The graphics are quite good as well as most animation. It offers great RPing space (if your one for not using a chat) and many people have formed great friendships. The little festivals they throw are amusing and fun to catch, though a bit rare. This game can git boring though after a while.

STARS:***
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND LEARN   READ THIS AND LEARN EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 pm

You forgot to mention all the cool spells and how you can customize your deer ^^
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND LEARN   READ THIS AND LEARN EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I dunno, I like TEF. It gives me something to do when Im bored. I like how colorful and natury it is. Razz I'd give it 3/5. o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND LEARN   READ THIS AND LEARN Empty

Back to top Go down

READ THIS AND LEARN
Page 1 of 1