Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOVED: Mystical Realms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nike

Nike

MOVED: Mystical Realms Empty
PostSubject: MOVED: Mystical Realms   MOVED: Mystical Realms EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

Mystical Realms is a 2-D chatsite. It is similar to Wolfhome but is no longer apart of Chatlands. Mystical Realms is based mainly on Greek Mythology. Sets include: Dragon sets 1 and 2(Male and Female are different sets), Pegasus, 2-headed snakes, Cerberus, Harpies, and many more and still more to come! There are many users to chat, RP, and just hang-out with.

We have wonderful admins on the site who are compassionate and understanding but are not afraid to take action. The site is open but is still a somewhat WIP for the creator, Wishspell, is adding more things to it almost every-day. We have wonderful artist including the amazing Owlz and Ilithyia. If noticed most admin names are based on Greek Gods and Goddesses, which if you think about it is pretty unique for a chatsite.

Mystical Realms is starting to ask people to mod their wolf poses so they are considered mythical. This includes: Adding wings, putting greek armor on the pose, etc. You can find people on the site that will happily mod your pose, but some might charge you a small fee.

Mystical Realms is holding FREE ultimate accounts. This is NOT permanent, so get it while it lasts. And now since it is free, more people will either charge less for tasks or not charge at all. I myself still charge but my price has lowered, on the site you can find me as Nike. I will be happy to help you around as may other people, and if you called a noob don't let people bum you out. This site is meant for fun and surprises Smile. Well I hope you come join the fun!

Mystical Realms link: http://www.mysticalrealms.net/

Screenies: MOVED: Mystical Realms Mystical_realms_by_camychan-d2yv0nu

MOVED: Mystical Realms Mystical_Realms_by_Kerry4Lexy

MOVED: Mystical Realms Mystical_Realms_Banner_by_EvilKittyKatt

MOVED: Mystical Realms Mystical_realms_by_wishspell1-d30nopc

Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: MOVED: Mystical Realms   MOVED: Mystical Realms EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 am

This is a suggestion. This should be posted in the Suggestions board.
Back to top Go down
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: MOVED: Mystical Realms   MOVED: Mystical Realms EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Tyki Mikk wrote:
This is a suggestion. This should be posted in the Suggestions board.

Oh sorry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOVED: Mystical Realms   MOVED: Mystical Realms EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

this looks fun o:

will add
Back to top Go down
https://creature-features.forumotion.com
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: MOVED: Mystical Realms   MOVED: Mystical Realms EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:
this looks fun o:

will add

Oh thank you! Wishspell the owner of the site will be happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVED: Mystical Realms   MOVED: Mystical Realms Empty

Back to top Go down

MOVED: Mystical Realms
Page 1 of 1