Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - The Plot Holes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narifia

Narifia

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - The Plot Holes Empty
PostSubject: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - The Plot Holes   Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - The Plot Holes EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Out of the entire Ginga series, GNG is definitely my favorite. However, there were quite a few plot holes apparent in the series that I would like to discuss.

WARNING: Spoilers below!

Plot Hole #1: What happened to Hyena and Sniper? How did Ben survive?

During the climax and finale of the series, there is a fight between the now-blind Ben and Sniper, whose only goal is to become the new leader of Riki's pack. Ben, a true warrior who fights to protect Riki, Gin, and Ohu itself, decides to take out Sniper for once and for all by grabbing him by the throat and plunging the both of them down a cliff; willing to sacrifice his entire life for the sake of Riki and the soldiers who were battling against Akakabuto. Hyena, who had been Sniper's cowardly subordinate, finally finds his courage at this point to make the right decision and help Ben, even if it means sacrificing his life as well. He jumps down the cliff after Ben and Sniper--presumably, all three are never to be seen again.

Strangely enough, Ben somehow survives and shows up only a few scenes later (or maybe it was the next episode--it's been awhile since I've seen the show). Now, it never explains what happened down that cliff, how Ben survived the fall, and what happened to Sniper and Hyena. What's going on there? o_o'

(I'll add more plot holes later on--I need to do my Spanish test now, so I'll be back later ^^; )
Back to top Go down

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - The Plot Holes
Page 1 of 1