Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch Empty
PostSubject: FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch   FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Recently Simba has brought up the idea of bringing FeralHeart to the wonderful world of iPod apps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note that these pictures are fake, Simba just edited a FeralHeart screenshot

Later, Simba posted this journal entry on the FH group on deviant art. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Many of you have probably already seen my mock-up interface for a mobile version of FeralHeart. Well after showing Kovu some examples of what the iPhone/iPod touch are capable of he is certain that FeralHeart would be able to run on them. He wants to look into it more and try to develop an iphone/ipod version, however he doesn't have a mac to develop it on at the moment. But who knows, maybe someday it'll be mobile.

So what do you think? Do you think it will really happen? What are your thoughts on this?

I think it would be cool if, instead of having the multiplayer option, it could instead be a collection of minigames. e.g. 'get through this obstacle course in x about of time' or 'track down the largest zebra with your pride' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch   FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:29 pm

I suppose it would be amusing on long bus rides home from school or something. o3o Yeah, seems pretty logical. I think Kov should give it a go.
Back to top Go down
RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy

PostSubject: Re: FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch   FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Even though I don't have a iPod but I say of course. <3

Kov should try it.
Back to top Go down
http://snoopy1105.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch   FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch Empty

Back to top Go down

FeralHeart: A possibility on the iPhone/iPod Touch
Page 1 of 1