Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review Empty
PostSubject: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Ah Sonic games. I grew up with sega games. I can't wait to type down what I'm gonna review for you all. Very Happy

I hope you all understand that I won't be reviewing ALL of the sonic games. I know it's disappointing but there's a reason for this. I didn't play ALL of them. Yes, due to money and time I couldn't buy them all and add them to the collection of Sonic games. (Also my brother loves playing Sonic) Let's get started shall we?

Sonic Adventure

I think it's Sonic Adventure Director's Cut. Well it shows that on the cover of the game case. Anyways, Chaos is born out of the chaos emeralds just in the form of water (Thanks for correcting me Tyki). Eggman has read the prophecy about Chaos. Chaos is a flooding monster. But without any chaos emeralds he's pretty much pathetic at the moment. So according to the prophecy, Eggman has to give Chaos all seven emeralds in order for Chaos to flood the city so Eggman can make his city.

Sonic Adventure 2

I think it's called Sonic Adventure 2 Battle? Game covers these days. xD Anyways, This game is about these characters, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman and Rouge. You can play either Hero or Dark side (or play both) and it started when Sonic jumped off of a helicopter and into a city to escape from his captors. Suddenly Shadow appeared right in front of him and he had a chaos emerald in his hands. Soon he knew that Shadow had a connection towards Dr. Eggman into conquering the world. His friends Tails and Knuckles are their to help him.
Shadow was a living secret weapon that Dr. Eggman was looking for. Shadow invites Eggman to Space Colony ARK and showed him the Eclipse Cannon (dun dun dunnnn). Soon enough Shadow and Eggman joined forces into conquering the world also a bat named, Rouge offered to help.
This game is really fun. C: I played it a lot but my brother mostly plays the sonic games instead cause I'm on the computer so much. xD

Sonic Riders

Coming soon.....

Sonic Heroes

Coming soon....

Dr. Robotnik Mean Bean Machine

Coming soon.....

Last edited by RainbowSnoopy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snoopy1105.deviantart.com/
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Great review. Ive played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and SonicDX. I am a big Sonic fan and I have played about 95% of them ever made.

Now, please dont se this is as a big headed fan trying to be a smartass. ^^; You start off talking about SonicDX, and that much is right. Its just I think Chaos isnt just simply water. He was born from the Master Emerald. So he's composed of Chaos Power just in the form of water. ^^

Next you start talking about Sonic Adventure 2 Battle again but trail off back into SonicDX somehow. The robot is indeed named Gamma. E-103 Gamma I think. But he's not in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Thats SonicDX again. Thats where he has to defeat his brothers. 101-108 I think. Im not sure on the numbers. onic Adventure 2 Battle consists of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Shadow, Rogue, and multiplayer Tikal, Metal Sonic and Chaos. Razz I think you just got mixed up or something... o: But than again you said you werent done. But if what Im correcting was your intentions, then your kinda confuzzled. Smile

Cant wait for the finished Review. ^^
Back to top Go down
RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Ah, thanks. OH right. XD On Sonic Adventure 2 Battle I still had SonicDX in my head. XD Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://snoopy1105.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review Empty

Back to top Go down

RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review
Page 1 of 1