Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review Empty
PostSubject: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 pm

SimAnimals. I have it on DS and it's really fun. You may get stressed on some parts but you'll get it eventually.

The game is about there are parts of forests that need to be the happiest forest they all can be. The animals and plants need to be happy too. The higher plants and animals are happy the higher the experience you have on that level. When you get enough happiness in the forest a other pat of the forest gets unlocked. It's pretty endless after you unlocked them all.

When I was playing this I was cracking up hard. XD The first level became a squirrel town. Because the squirrels kept on breeding each other. It was hilarious. xD I might take a picture and it to you guys.

I hope you love my review. :3 Good day.
Back to top Go down
http://snoopy1105.deviantart.com/
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Sounds fun! Do you know if its for anything besides the DS? I highly dislike graphics on the DS. Its really box like if they try to make it 3D. Im really picky about that stuff. But if its only for DS thats fine too.

Anyway, very nice review. Ive played loads of Sim games. So I kinda get the idea of the game. Smile Thank you for this review.
Back to top Go down
TealSkeletore

TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Wow there's a game like that on DS? I might get it..
Back to top Go down
RainbowSnoopy

RainbowSnoopy

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Ya Tyki I know that. xD But I didn't have a wii or playstation. I on;y had a gamecube, gameboy, DS and nintendo 64. And there was a DS game to it so I just thought I'll just take it. And no problem.

xD Teal. Yup. But the graphic is kind of like a 3d drawing animation? I can't really explain it but it's not 3d graphics though. xD
Back to top Go down
http://snoopy1105.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review   RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review Empty

Back to top Go down

RainbowSnoopy's Video Game Review
Page 1 of 1