Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift's review of WaterShip Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DasSwift

DasSwift

Swift's review of WaterShip Down Empty
PostSubject: Swift's review of WaterShip Down   Swift's review of WaterShip Down EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 pm

]I watched this movie a day or so ago, hearing all these comments about it. That is was a good film, people were watching it for the 1000th time and that it was exciting. As you'd expect, I had high expectations. The start went on forever but that didn't really bother me. The start was kind of confusing, they all looked the same to me XD
some scenes were kind of creepy so I couldn't complain then. I was about quarter way into the movie when I started to get bored. The scenes didn't mean anything special, they had nothing interesting about them at all and the rabbits were just running and talking. This would have to be one of the most least interesting movies I have ever watched >_<
Can somebody tell me whats actually going on? Sorry, but I rate it 1 star
Back to top Go down
http://roverdedog96.deviantart.com/
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Swift's review of WaterShip Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift's review of WaterShip Down   Swift's review of WaterShip Down EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm

I believe they're home was suppose to be destroyed or something... And they're running to a supposedly safer place, but lose a lot along the way. I dont know if Im even close to right. I didnt really like this movie. I've seen it 2 or 3 times and I still get confused.

People say its an amazing movie but I dont see anything special about it. Like you said, it drags on and on and there are only certain scenes that were actually worth staring at my monitor for...

I also give it 1 star. It drags on too long for me to like it.
Back to top Go down

Swift's review of WaterShip Down
Page 1 of 1