Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE) Empty
PostSubject: Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE)   Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 am

(Note: This is just a quick sample of a Game Review, I gotta go to bed xD - these should be abit longer and detailed though!)

Intro: Impressive world is a Feline, Canine, Hyena and Gryphon MMO for animal lovers and furry fans.

Graphics: The Graphics in the game reminds me of n64 old-school 3d, which gives it abit of it's charm.

Sound: Great music, different from other "Impressive" servers, doesn't make you fall asleep either. Just the right music for this type of game.

Game Play: A lot of prey to hunt, events to do, people to RP or chat with, plenty of items to trade aswell. Most the time it's pretty relaxing if you just play with friends and stay away from busy crazy maps

Playability: So many errors, not enough updates to fix them..

Replay Value: This is one game that's hard to uninstall completely, unless you are a texture artist or 3d modeler that finds it impossible to make creations due to the encryption

PROS - Nice Mods , Cool New Items and Prey
CONS - Barely any of the members online anymore speak English which can be difficult

Overall - 8 out of 10 BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH you get the point
Back to top Go down
https://creature-features.forumotion.com
AppleCAT

Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE)   Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Uhh were does hyena and gryphon get entered into the game?
Back to top Go down

Slycan's IW Review (SAMPLE)
Page 1 of 1